- In 24 hours, 59620 infected have recovered, 1065 died;
- 14857 patients increased in Maharashtra, 9136 recovered, 355 died;
In the country, Corona touched a new record again in the last 24 hours. A maximum of 76,826 positive cases were found in a single day. There were 75,995 positive cases a day earlier. This is the third time in the last six days when more than 70 thousand patients have increased in a day. On August 22, the corona report of 70,067 patients came positive. So far, 33.84 lakh cases of this disease have been reported in the country.
Like every day, on Thursday, Maharashtra recorded the highest number of cases at 14857. Here 9,136 patients have recovered, while 355 died.
Corona Updates from across the country:
- The Health Ministry said that more than 9 lakh tests were done in 24 hours. A total of 3.9 crore people have been screened so far. The recovery rate in the country now stands at 76.24%.
- In view of the spread of Corona in Punjab, the government has imposed a lockdown from seven in the evening to five in the morning. The total number of ministers and MLAs infected in the state has risen to 29.
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has cancelled all the meetings as a precaution after 10 staff of CM office of Rajasthan have tested Corona positive.
- Uttar Pradesh government cabinet minister Siddharth Nath Singh has also been infected with Corona. He tweeted this information. They have isolated themselves. With this, 12 ministers have come positive so far in the state. Two of these ministers Chetan Chauhan and Kamal Rani Varun have died.
Top five States:
- Madhya Pradesh
Received 1,317 cases of infection in last 24 hours and 1,207 people have recovered. Now the number of infected is 58 thousand 181, the number of people who have recovered is 44 thousand 453 and the number of dead is 1,306. 20-22 thousand tests are being done every day. So far, 12.71 lakh tests have been done in the state.
Received 1,345 cases in last 24 hours. These include 225 in Jaipur, 233 in Jodhpur, 129 in Kota, 121 in Alwar, 113 in Ajmer, 27 in Banswara, 25 in Pratapgarh, 55 in Bhilwara, 23 in Bundi, 19 in Dausa, 17 in Churu, 9 in Karauli, Jaisalmer. 13 people have died in 24 hours in the state.
In the last 24 hours, 1,860 new infections have been identified. Now the number of infected has increased to 1 lakh 28 thousand 850. Within the last 24 hours, 9 infected patients have died. The death toll rose to 662. There are currently 18 thousand 491 active patients of Corona in Bihar.
In the state of Maharashtra, 14 thousand 857 new patients of Corona were found in the last 24 hours. With this, the number of infected has increased to 7 lakh 33 thousand 568. Of these, 5 lakh 31 thousand 563 patients have recovered. In the last 24 hours, 9,136 patients were discharged from the hospital. So far, 23 thousand 444 patients have lost their lives in the state.
- Uttar Pradesh
UP recorded 5,391 new cases of infection in the last 24 hours and 4331 people have recovered. So far, 2 lakh 8 thousand 491 cases have been received. Of these, 1 lakh 52 thousand 893 people have recovered, while 3217 patients have died.
On Thursday, one lakh 38 thousand 526 samples have been investigated in the state. So far 50 lakh 80 thousand 205 tests have been done in the state. So far, 1 crore 93 lakh 20 thousand 725 houses have been serviced in the state.
In this condition, opening of schools and colleges, restarting of metros, and conduction of examinations can all prove to be extremely risky.